Wendake, November 11, 2020 – The Chief of the Assembly of First Nations Quebec-Labrador (AFNQL), Ghislain Picard, invites the Quebec and Indigenous public to attend the first of a series of webinars on the theme of the fight against racism and discrimination on November 12. Presented in support of the process initiated by the AFNQL last October during the unveiling of its Action Plan on Racism and Discrimination, this first edition will be devoted to issues specific to the municipal environment.
EVENT: ” ALLIANCES MUNICIPALITIES-FIRST NATIONS
• Ghislain Picard, Chief of the Assembly of First Nations Quebec-Labrador
• Monik Kistabish, Chief of the Abitibiwinni First Nation
• Claire Bolduc, Prefect of the MRC du Témiscamingue
• Mike Mckenzie, Chief of the Innu First Nation of Uashat mak Mani-utenam • Réjean Porlier, Mayor of Sept-Îles
• Lisa Robinson, Chief of Wolf Lake First Nation
• Pierre Corbeil, Mayor of Val-d’Or
• Vicki-May Hamm, Mayor of Magog
DATE: Thursday, November 12, 2020 TIME: 3:30 pm
CONNECTION: ZOOM : https://cepn-fnec.zoom.us/j/87547111277 (simultaneous interpretation offered)
About the AFNQL
The Assembly of First Nations Quebec-Labrador is the regional political organization that brings together 43 First Nations Chiefs in Quebec and Labrador. Follow the AFNQL on Twitter @APNQL.