We are excited to announce that select Indigenous Arts Program and Indigenous Music Initiative grants are now accepting applications from Indigenous artists and organizations in B.C.
The deadline to apply is September 15, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
The Fall 2020 intake includes the following:
The Indigenous Arts Program (IAP)
- Community Arts Infrastructure – Up to $20,000 to complete renovations for a community arts workspace.
- Individual Artists – Up to $10,000 for individual Indigenous artists.
- Sharing Traditional Arts Across Generations – Up to $12,000 to support Indigenous organizations and individual artists to share traditional arts practices.
- Arts Administrator Internships – Up to $30,000 for internship/mentorship and training opportunities within the arts industry.
- Arts Micro-Grants – $1,000 for unforeseen opportunities. Deadline: March 2021
- Expanding Capacity in the Indigenous Music Recording Industry – Up to $10,000 for emerging professional in the music industry.
- Emerging Music Industry Professional – One-time grant up to $30,000 to support emerging music producers/engineers and music studios.
For more information, eligibility, guidelines and how to apply please click on each program above. Applications are accepted from Indigenous (status, non-status, Métis and Inuit) artists, organizations and collectives located in B.C.
Please share this funding opportunity with others by downloading the program poster [PDF].We are here to provide support. If you have any questions or need any assistance completing your application please contact a member of the Arts Program team. Email: email@example.com Tel. 250-652-5952.
The effects of COVID-19 have touched our own community just as it has touched so many people around the world. The health and safety of everyone involved in FPCC programs, communities, and especially our Elders, is of the utmost importance to us. To find out more about how FPCC is responding view our COVID-19 Info and Resource pages.
Communications Officer, First Peoples’ Cultural Council